Saturday, June 16, 2012

In around-about-way

Well ladies and gents it looks like our night train to Pairs fell a little behind but never fear plans are still running as normal (just two hours delayed) just like the lovely rain (which is not). However make sure you make reservations for your next train as soon as you get there or might find yourself missing one train and switching to three separate lines (because apparently no one knows where to go) in order to make reservations for your next train and if you aren't careful you might miss the next one...
Well looks like the day is wasted sitting in a Paris train station (maybe) unfortunately when traveling these things happen and you find yourself in a situation that you didn't particularly want to be in. Therefore today we are siting in a cold and in some places wet and crowded train station and heaven forbid there be a comfortable place to sit (we are tough and can handle it). This does mean that the beautiful Geneva will have to wait for another day on another trip ( I wouldn't be upset about that). Tonight at 6 pm we shall leave for Bern for a warm place to lay our head when we arrive at 11, glad I've been there before so I am fairly certain I know where I am going. :) Never fear our spirits may be cracked at the moment but not broken nor shattered and in the end it's be a small bump on an incredible adventure.

1 comment:

  1. Love it girlies - I wish photos would get bigger though :( Sad day :) Can't wait to see them when you return!

    ReplyDelete