Tuesday, June 12, 2012
The beginning
Well ladies and gents, I bid you farewell as I set out on the high seas (technically sky as we are flying to Europe). Sailing out in unchartered waters (except a list of places on solid ground) just to see where the wind might takes (along the path of the trains that have schedule to keep) and discover a new world (that is extremely old and parts have been around for thousands of years). I know not of the adventures that we might face (that part is true) but I look forward to meeting them with my sword drawn (that's not) and a grin upon my face (probably a really big grin). Take courage for the world has many wonders to behold and they are waiting to greet us with a new day! Onward my friends and we shall see what awaits us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment