Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Goodbye USA, Helloooo Europe!

Oh boy, oh boy Today is flying day!!!!! The flight path is DFW to JFK then a night flight to Beautiful Barcelona by morning!

After an early 5 am departure from Early and a stormy drive, we are at the airport! Going through security already posed a problem for the red headed one. Mean TSA took our beloved peanut butter in a bag search! :(
Oh well... She will drown her sorrows in Smoothie King.


But there's the boarding call so I guess it's "Lights, Camera, FLY!"!

Update: After some rough turbulence and a 5 hour plane ride, we arrived safely at JFK. Finally we were able to board for Barcelona. :) We enjoyed the nicest flight to Barcelona in which I (Jimma) slept 80% of the way and only stayed up to watch the handsome Channing Tatum in the plane movie. (Seriously Why would you question that hottie being your husband?!?) The food was great but the best part was landing in BARCELONA!

There's a saying that comes to mind from the last time I was here in 2010 after HUG that I feel is appropriate for times like this....

HELLLLLLLOOOOOOOO, Barcelona!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment